Thursday 23 October 2014

9. Digital Manipulation of Photographs

This is Austin, he let me manipulate his face
I made his eyes bigger, liquified his ears and lips, and nose
this is the completed version, added green to make him freak and added a blurry effect
Thank you to Hardita
liquified his lips, brows, made his eyes bigger
final version: colored his lips brows hair orange, and added a effect
thank you to Jakob
made him happy with by liquifying, eyes bigger, and nose pinched in
final version: added a spotlight effect
then theres me Naldo
made the eyes bigger, liquidfied the whites of my eyes, brows, mouth, and pinched the corners of my glasses
finished version: tried to make it scary so i added red eyes some effects and cinematic bars
basketball next to the skatepark
made it darker so it looks like noon
finished: made it look sunnier and darkened the edges














No comments:

Post a Comment