Tuesday 21 October 2014

8. Digital Tools - the Camera

This photo is located near the changing room at the gym. i used the Golden rule and vertical and horizontal lines in this photo. My eyes are leading up to the door.
I took this photo at the courtyard, it was raining but i manged to get a good shot at the Dream, Believe, Achieve. I used the points of Power.
When ever anyone walks up these stairs they can read the words Dream, Believe, Achieve and many more. I used vertical and horizontal lines.
I've used this photo before but this was one of my perfect timed shots for it was sunny at the time and made Oblique Lines for me to take a photo of. This is in front of the school, when anyone walks in they see Dream, Believe, Achieve.
I have also used this photo before but i couldn't find any better curved lines. This photo is taken back at the skate park.

No comments:

Post a Comment