Wednesday 21 January 2015

Personal Project

1. Written


Well what can I say about myself, I Naldo like to do these things. I have a video game addiction, its my hobby and i do indeed enjoy playing video games, my favorite titles are The Legend of Zelda,  Assassin's Creed, and Dark Souls. Those are just my favorite titles but i do indeed play others, I am a huge nerd in these series, and i have photos to show that I collect things from the franchise. Video games take me away from the real world and allow me to experience a world like no other, and that is why I play video games, it also helps with stress because why not. Video games are my hobby for the most part but i do have other things i love to do.

My other hobby is watching movies, and my favourite titles are Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Back to the Future, Star Wars, Spider-Man, and many more. I watch these movies because they have something to them that i really like and all of them have something that doesn't really come from this world, so medieval places have dragons, and Spider-Man has his web shooters, something like that, and in my mind i always wish these things were real like species as well or races such as elves. Movies bring everyone to a different world and like video games it takes your mind off things. Unlike video games i don't actually collect anything that are in the movies like say the one ring in The Lord of the Rings, as much as i want the ring, it will be a while till i can actually put my hands on it, but yeah I collect video game things but the only thing i collect with movies would be the actual movie.


Since Digital Media i didn't know what really would happen in the class but before i even knew about the class I really enjoy editing photos. I probably started editing photos as soon as I got a smartphone and i just loved making fun of people I knew, like say i would put my friend's head into Iron Man's Helmet and it gave alot of entertainment to. I would say this amused me quite well.
2. Pictures
Some stuff I have collected:

Posed both of them

Figma Link

Nendroid Link
Huge Fan of Zelda so i decided to make a background

Hidden Blade (plastic)
mmmhmm
I have alot more as you can see all the way at the top of this part of the blog.
The things i like (Its like a better version of my Digital Self haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment